About the Pontiac
- (a) the Regional County Municipality of Pontiac;
- (b) the Regional County Municipality of La Vallée-de-la-Gatineau, including Rapid Lake Indian Reserve and Kitigan Zibi Indian Reserve;
- (c) the Regional County Municipality of Les Collines-de-l’Outaouais, excepting the municipalities of L’Ange-Gardien and Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette; and
- (d) the City of Gatineau, excluding that part lying southerly and easterly of a line described as follows: commencing at the intersection of the westerly limit of said city with Eardley Road; thence southeasterly along said road to des Allumetières Boulevard; thence generally easterly along said boulevard to des Grives Boulevard; thence generally northerly along said boulevard to Pink Road; thence generally easterly along said road to Saint-Raymond Boulevard; thence generally easterly along said boulevard to the Gatineau Parkway; thence northwesterly along said parkway to the northerly limit of the City of Gatineau; thence generally northeasterly along said limit to the Gatineau River (Alonzo-Wright Bridge); thence northeasterly and southeasterly along du Pont Avenue and La Vérendrye Boulevard West to Highway No. 50 (de l'Outaouais Highway); thence northerly and easterly along said highway to Montée Paiement; thence northerly along Montée Paiement to the northerly limit of the City of Gatineau.
About Our Conservative Association
The Pontiac Conservative Association is guided by the following objectives set out in our constitution:
- Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Party and maintaining an effective Association for that purpose.
- Providing organizational and financial support to the Party’s candidate or Member of Parliament in our Riding.
- Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the Association and assist candidates.
- Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
- Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
- Complying with the obligations, and benefiting from the rights and privileges of being recognized by National Council.
About the Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors manages our Conservative Association with the goal of holding the seat for the Conservative Party of Canada. We receive our mandate from the membership, and are elected by the membership at the annual AGM to achieve the objectives of the Association.
The Executive is elected each year by the Board of Directors following our Annual General Meeting.
- President - Richard M. Hofer
- Vice President -
- Financial Agent - Ginette D. Sylvestre
- Secretary - Tyler McCann
- Candidate of Record - Benjamin Woodman
Our Board of Directors meets every month for 1-2 hours. You are welcome to attend!